วันศุกร์ที่ 14 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Scanning


Today teacher told us made group.
Teacher taught how to use scanning.
- need to have a question in mind
- decide on a key word or expressions that will signal the needed information
- do not read every word
- need to read fast


Teacher assigned us to scan some information in the text and then write answer quickly.
For the first exercise in my group did for 9 minutes because we not be cautious and be careless. For exercise 2 in my group did for 3 minutes because it have less question and we use scanning strategy.Teacher assigned us to do a lot of exercise and reckon time for each exercise.


I think that some exercise was easy.
I used scanning skills.
I think that scanning is very helpful and makes me find the answer faster.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น