วันศุกร์ที่ 21 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Extensive reading

Today teacher started a new topic that was Extensive reading. First of all teacher asked us some question
Do you often read in English for your private study?
I answered that I read newspaper, reading on the internet and reading from English study books.


Then we studied the words about research.
The teacher assigned us to read a very long text. Then we were asked to write a summary of each paragraph. After that we did exercise.


I think that the vocabulary was easy. But summarizing of each paragraph was difficult.

I used scanning, guessing word meaning, skimming.
think the text was hard because the text was academic and have hard vocabulary.
I think that extensive reading is useful for practicing English skills.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น