วันอังคารที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ สป้อนบอบ

Recount


Today, the air conditioner was broken but it's not a problem for me. We learn about kind of the recount. Next, teacher explain an example text “ Furious Pace in Hockey Final ” and explain about language features. 
I learned text organization, reorientation, events. 
After that, answer the questions.

I think underlining from the question of language features was easy because I listened the teacher said.




MY PAST EXPERIENCE

Last year. , I went to PATTAYA with my friends. We went by the van.











When we arrived, we went to buy a ticket to go to Koh-Lan. We cross by boat.














 when we get to Koh-Lan we call the hotel to get us. The hotel is cheap because we go a lot and it's clean, well service and big house. 









The weather was hot.We visited the island of Koh Larn.




















It is a good time that I went out with friends during the summer.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น