วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Today’s technology continued




Teacher told to student opinions in your class about technology and write in the board.And then studied in your sheet about Researchers worry as teens grow up online.Then we opinions about Researchers and Teenagers.Next I did exercise in sheet.Teacher told to homework.Then we did the exam.


I think that vocabulary expansion is easy because I study this in writing for communication.

I think that the story and some words are difficult. It’s quite long. So I tried to translate the sentences and guess the word meaning.

I used skimming and preview . I can read quickly.

I think that I should decrease using the computer and mobile phone for chatting and playing games. And I should do anything else more such as do exercise, read book, hang out with friends and spend  time with my family.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น